- Feb. 09. 2015
- RIKEN issued a press release regarding lab member Andrew Martin's research. Watch it here: RIKEN (External link) [related links]
- Jul. 25. 2014
- We have now registered over 7,000 participants in our infant and child research.
- Oct. 19. 2013
- RIKEN issued a press release regarding former lab member Yutaka Sato's research.Watch it here: RIKEN (External link)
- Oct. 01. 2013
- On Oct. 07, A group of students from Chiba Prefectural Sakura Senior High School visited the lab and had a chance to participate in some experiments.
- Jul. 17. 2013
- Former lab member and intern Sho Tsuji has been presented with the "Best Student
Oral Presentation Award" for her presentation at the International Child
Phonology Conference 2013.
Tsuji, S., Mazuka, R., Cristia, A., & Fikkert, P. (2013).
Language-general prelexical basis of the labial-coronal perceptual
asymmetry: evidence from Dutch and Japanese.
- Jun. 13. 2012
- Lab Head Reiko Mazuka gave a talk entitled "Exploring the brain through infant language development" as part of the 2011 RIKEN "Human society and science: Brain and mind" event held at the Marunouchi Building Hall (November 26, 2011) Watch it here: youtube.com (External link)
- Apr. 6. 2012
- On April 4, Senior Vice Minister Tenzo Okumura and Vice Minister Mieko Kamimoto of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) visited BSI.
- Dec. 21. 2011
- The Linguistic Society of America has issued a press release on lab member Andrew Martin's recent paper in Language (December 10, 2011, EurekAlert).Watch it here: EurekAlert (External link)